Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 18

18 weeks
I decided to add some pink flair this week in honor of finding out this little nugget is a girl!

How Far Along? 18 weeks

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a sweet potato and now weighs about 6.7 ounces and is about 5.6 inches long. At our appointment yesterday, the doctor told us that the baby is actually weighing 7 ounces. Hopefully that means she is getting cute and chunky in there!
 
Maternity Clothes?  Not yet, but I have started using the Bella Band on some of my pants. 

Weight Gain? 6 pounds
 

Gender? GIRL!!!
 

Sleep? Sleep is still great. For the past week or so I have only been getting up to go to the bathroom twice during the night which is much nicer than the 5 times a night I used to go.
 

Food Cravings? Ice cream. We were in San Francisco at the end of last week and this weekend and I asked for ice cream quite a few times which is not like me because I am not much of a dessert person. Luckily, since I don’t normally eat dessert, I get pretty full eating my actual meal and only had room for an ice cream treat once.
 

What I Miss? Margaritas and my abs
 

Symptoms?  Upper back pain
 

Belly Button? In
 

Best Moment of the Week?  Finding out that this little angel is a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment