Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 23



23 weeks 
We had a visit from the Easter Bunny this week!

How Far Along? 23 weeks.

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a pomegranate and now weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces and is about 10.5 to 11.8 inches long.

Maternity Clothes?  Still just using the few maternity things I have purchased and the bella band. I found some great non maternity stuff on clearance at Old Navy this weekend and it was an additional 30% off the clearance price so everything I got was $7 or less. I ended up with three wrap dresses and 2 tops that I think will work for a while even though they are a size small. Maternity clothes prices are way higher than normal prices so as long as I fit into regular sizes I am going to stick with those!

Weight Gain? My scale at home says 10 pounds but I go to the doctor tomorrow so I will have a more accurate number next week!


Gender? Girl! Liliana Adele. 


Sleep? Great 


Food Cravings? I think this little nugget is squishing my stomach because I have not felt very hungry this week or really craved anything. 


What I Miss? Nothing really 


Symptoms?  A growing belly and some middle of the night leg cramps.
Belly Button? I think I am going to have to call it an outtie!
Best Moment of the Week? There were a few really great things that happened this week! On Sunday morning Danny got to feel Lily move for the first time! Then, later that day, Danny and his mom got the nursery painted. Then, last night while I was laying in bed, I decided to lay my phone on my belly and play Lily some of the classical versions of lullabies that I had downloaded for her (this kid is totally going to be a baby genius). She immediately started kicking me pretty hard and really consistently. It was crazy! She either loved the music or was totally pissed that I woke her up! I had never felt her kick that hard or for such an extended period of time before! Maybe she was practicing her ballet moves in there!



 

1 comment:

  1. Last night we were sitting on the couch and I was pouting and making a sad face until Daniel asked what was wrong. I said, "I'm sad. I haven't seen Lily today." His response of course was, "Who?" After I explained that it was the tiny Tsukahara that's still in the womb he thought I was a little crazy but then told me, "You know Lily lives right down the road you should go see her IN PERSON!" lol So we should get together soon. I miss Lily... I mean you ;)

    ReplyDelete