Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 22

Danny is unavaliabe for my picture taking and editing needs this week so I had to resort to my iphone. Sorry for the horrible pictures, but I figured something was better than nothing (ignore the dogs that hang out with me in the bathroom while I get ready in the mornings)!

The bump is looking large this morning!
bump1 

Here I am in what I am actually wearing today (normal size work pants and a $7 shirt from Forever 21). 

.bump2

bump 3 

bump4 

How Far Along? 22 weeks.

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a papaya and now weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces and is about 10.5 to 11.8 inches long.
Maternity Clothes?  Still making it with the Bella Band and the two pairs of maternity work pants I bought. All shirts and dresses that I have gotten are still non maternity. It seems like I move more articles of clothing over to the side of my closet designated as “I am too big to wear this stuff right now” each week though.
Weight Gain? 9 pounds.
Gender? GIRL!!!  
Sleep? Still pretty good, I just wish I could get a little bit more!
Food Cravings? Nothing new this week.
What I Miss? Not really missing anything much this week.
Symptoms?  Just a growing belly.
Belly Button? Still hanging out right on the edge.
Best Moment of the Week?  Getting to go home for a quick visit this weekend and show my family my growing belly!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, you are right Lily is starting to make herself known. You look so cute though! Loving the $7 Forever 21 top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have kicked the dogs out. Ollie is trying to steal the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly! Now its a baby bump!

    ReplyDelete