Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 30

IMG_5737
My photographer was unavailable  so i had to figure it out by myself but I could not figure out how to add the date so that will have to wait until Danny can do it for me!


How Far Along? 30 weeks…only 10 weeks to go (70 days)!

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a cucumber and now weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and is about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long.

Maternity Clothes?  I got my white linen maternity pants from Old Navy in and I love them! They will be in my next Belly on a Budget post. I am still just using the few pairs of maternity bottoms I have and the rest is all dresses.

Weight Gain? I think I am back up to 14 pounds. I go to the doctor on Thursday so I will have a more accurate number next week. 14 pounds doesn’t sound like that much, but sometimes I see my belly and it scares me, haha. I can’t imagine it getter bigger but I know it will!

Gender? Girl! Liliana Adele. She has quite the bow collection going!

Sleep? Still great! 



Food Cravings? No food cravings but I have been really thirsty lately.

What I Miss? Being able to slouch. My belly is in my way and it is kind of painful to slouch when I am sitting down. At least my posture is improving!

Symptoms?  Nothing new this week. Still just have a little bit of heartburn every now and then, the occasional leg cramp and a growing belly.  







Belly Button? Totally out



Best Moment of the Week? Getting to spend some time with my family this weekend. It wasn't under the best of circumstances but it is always good to see everyone. I am not supposed to be traveling after I am 31 weeks so the next time I see everyone I will get to introduce them to Lily!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you haven't seen anything yet. Week 30 to 40 is when it really grows!

    ReplyDelete