Thursday, July 12, 2012

Maternity Pics

Oh maternity pictures. Some people love them and some people hate them. Some are really beautiful and some are so totally cheesy. Danny thinks they are all totally cheesy but I still wanted to have some pictures of us looking happy during this exciting time! Well, lucky for me, I have an awesome best friend who is also an awesome photographer!

Ash was coming up to Dallas for the baby shower a few weeks ago (she was one of the hostesses) and I asked her if she thought we would have time to squeeze in a quick photo session while she was here!

I knew Danny would get antsy if it was too much of a production and took too long, so we kept it casual at a park near our house and did a quick 30 minute session.  I just love how they turned out! Here are some of my favorites.



IMG_0296-1 IMG_0334-1 IMG_0286-1 IMG_0342-1 IMG_0321-1 IMG_0276-1 IMG_0261-1 IMG_0375-1 

 Thanks so much to my beautiful best friend for taking such beautiful pictures of such an exciting time in our lives. We can't thank you enough Ashley!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! You'll be glad you did them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually think they are absolutely cheesey, but these turned out SO cute! I love them!

    ReplyDelete