Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 37

37 weeks

How Far Along? 37 weeks…only 3 weeks to go (21 days). Lily is officially considered full term!

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a winter melon and now weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and is about 18.9 to 20.9 inches long.

Maternity Clothes?  Still just using the few maternity items I have. Almost all tops and dresses are still my pre preggo stuff.  

Weight Gain? I was up 20 lbs at my doctors appt today. I went to the doctor last Friday and my weight gain was still at 18 so I guess all the food I ate this weekend (I had family in town) stuck to my bones! Whoops!

Gender? Girl! Liliana Adele.

Sleep? I am still sleeping great. I have been staying up a little later at night but I am still falling asleep right away and usually only getting up once for a trip to the bathroom.
Food Cravings? Still just fruit and sweet treats!

What I Miss? Well bending over is getting pretty hard to do and is accompanied by a few grunts so I guess I miss being able to bend over without sounding like a caveman.

Symptoms?  This week I feel like the nesting instinct hit me. I have had Danny on the go for months now doing things around the house and I had already washed most of Lily’s things which I thought was my nesting instinct but then Danny brought something over from his parents house and left it sitting on our back porch and I seriously almost cried! Just knowing that something was out of place and in my opinion “junking” up the porch got me all worked up! Maybe I was just hormonal, who knows! I even told Danny last night that we had to make sure the house was clean and neat at all times in case Lily decided to come early because I don’t want to bring her home from the hospital to a messy house!
Belly Button? Out
Best Moment of the Week? This week was great! Some of my moms best friends from college came to Dallas this weekend and had a little lunch shower for Lily and I. One of my aunts and grandma also made the trip up so I got to spend the weekend with them which I loved!

1 comment: