Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Push It

Today Lily is four weeks old (I am working on another video slide show to document her first month of life) and I got my push present from Danny! I don't know who came up with the idea of a push present, but I am a major fan! When I brought it up to Danny months and months ago he of course thought it was ridiculous, but I used my powers of persuasion and pregnant lady status to get him on board.

Danny isn't great at coming up with gift ideas on his own (probably because I don't give him the chance) so I told him what I thought would be really special and he delivered!

He got me a ring that matches my wedding band but has alternating diamonds and rubys (Lily's birth stone).

photo(1) 
 photo(4) 
 photo(5)

I love that I can wear it alone or stack it with my wedding band or wear it with both my wedding band and ring. So many options! I also love that it is something timeless that I can give to Lily one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment