Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today is my wonderful daddy's 60th birthday and it is Lily's 2 week birthday!!!

I am pretty bummed that I can't be with my dad to celebrate since this is a big birthday, but when he was here for Lily's birth, I made sure to get him a cake and sing to him.

IMG_6185 

Since today is Lily's birthday as well, we had to head to the doctor for her 2 week check up. Our little lady is growing, growing growing!!! When we went to the doctor last week Lily weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces and was 18.75 inches long. Today the little nugget weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. It is crazy that a baby can grow that much in just one week!  The doctor said everything looks perfect which is music to our ears!

Here are some pictures from week two of life!


A little tummy time on daddy's chest

Nap time for Lily and Ollie
  IMG_6328 

Meeting Uncle Tito
  IMG_6332 

Feeling wild in her zebra stripes
  IMG_6337 

Gearing up for her doctors appointment  


 

4 comments:

  1. You and Lily look gorgeous in that last picture!!!! Happy Birthday Mr. Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Happy Birthday to your dad! And we have the same zebra outfit for our little girl who will be born in less than 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Happy Birthday Granpy! The last picture Lily is cracking me up! She looks like she has her fists up ready to fight off some doctors! :) You look beautiful little mama! and Uncle Tito looks like a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a new Lily post! I miss her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete