Tuesday, August 7, 2012

One Week

Today Lily is one week  old! The last time I blogged was the day we were headed to the hospital so I thought I would put together a little recap of the last weeks events in pictures.

Last picture before heading to the hospital

Meeting Lily for the first time

First picture as a family of three!
  IMG_6081 

Our little sumo wrestler
  IMG_6117 

Meeting Granpy (my dad)
  IMG_6154 

The proud papa
  IMG_6166 
  
Busting out of the hospital
 IMG_6172 

First bath at home
  IMG_6267 

 Heading out to Lily's first doctors appointment
  IMG_6273 

One week birthday picture
  IMG_6323

4 comments:

  1. I'm so crazy for that little girl! Coming by for more Lily time this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Lily is wearing her bath slippers! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is PERFECT!!! yay! i miss her already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, shes ADORABLE! Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete