Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 40

40 weeks  

How Far Along? 40 weeks…Today is the BIG day!!! Lily's little head would not drop so we are having her via c section today at noon! 

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a jackfruit and now weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and is about 18.9 to 20.19 inches long. Per my sono yesterday, Lily is estimated to weigh 7 lbs 9 oz

Maternity Clothes? Hopefully these are a thing of the past.

Weight Gain? Official weigh in yesterday was 21 lbs. 

Gender? Girl! Liliana Adele.

Sleep? Sleep is great. The past few nights I woke up really early in the morning but was able to fall back asleep after 30 minutes or so. I think it was just excitement!
Food Cravings? Still just fruit and sweet treats! I am pretty sure I have eaten at least one serving of ice cream everyday this past week.

What I Miss? Nothing!

Symptoms?  Balls of my feet were still hurting me pretty badly this week. Other than that nothing out of the ordinary. I have to admit that I am kind of bummed that I won't get to experience the symptoms of going into labor on my own. As much as I would have liked to avoid a c section I know that my plans are not always His plans and I know just how lucky I am to be given the gift of a baby. I know it is a privilege that not everyone is granted so all I can do is smile and go with it!
Belly Button? Out
Best Moment of the Week? I am pretty sure I will be having the best moment of the week today at noon! 


 Here is a little video I put together last week to get everyone ready to meet our sweet girl!

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. Today is the day. Good luck with everything and wishing you a fast recovery.

    ReplyDelete