Sunday, February 28, 2010

Room Reveal - Craft Room

So, it has been a busy few weeks with work and moving into the new house but we are making progress and it is starting to feel like a home!

The first room reveal is going to be my craft room. I was so excited that we found a home that had a space that I could use for this purpose.

Here is the only before picture I have of the room. The old owners used it as an office but you can't really see that from my horrible picture.


I really like neutral colors for most rooms in the house, but for my craft room I wanted some color! I decided to go with a robin's egg blue color. Here is a picture after the first coat of paint.


I have to admit that I was worried that it looked like toothpaste and Danny wasn't sure about my color choice either, but I think it all came together when we put the furniture in.

Here are the after pictures. The room could still use some artwork or shelving above the long desk, but I haven't decided exactly what I want to do yet.



I have a little table that I use to cut my fabric for sewing projects and then I have the long desk on the wall that has room for my laptop and my sewing machine.

I already put the craft room to good use when I used it to make the curtains that are hanging in the room! I can't wait to use it for more fun projects!
Up next is the guest bedroom and bathroom reveal!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE THE CRAFT ROOM!!!!!! is that a chandelier wall decal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann! That is a chandelier wall decal and it even has crystal stickers on it to add a little sparkle! Target knows the way to a girls heart!

    ReplyDelete