Friday, June 15, 2012

Belly on a Budget

Saturday - Baby CPR/Baby Care Basics Class
Top: Target, $5.80, regular size M
Skirt: Target, $10, regular size XS

photo
We had a full day of baby prep classes today so comfort was key!

Sunday - Breastfeeding Class and Errands
Dress: Old Navy, $19.94, regular size XS

photo2
More baby prep!

Monday - Work
Dress: Nordstrom Rack, $29, regular size S

photo3

I got this dress when I was newly pregnant because it looked like something that I would be able to wear for a while with a growing belly. So far it is still working for me but it is getting a bit short in the front.

Tuesday - Work and Annivesary Dinner
Dress: Wal Mart, $18, maternity size S

photo4

This is a black maxi dress that I randomly ordered online from Wal Mart a few months back. It was too big for me when I first got it but it works now and is really comfy. An added bonus is that I didn't have to get it hemmed. I threw it in the washer and dryer to shrink it a little bit and I was able to wear it with flat sandals.

Wednesday - Work
Top: Nordstrom Rack, about $20, regular size S
Bottoms: Joe's Jeans Stretch Leggings (pre preggo)

photo

I got this top back in January because I loved the color! It is sheer so it is nice and breezy with a tank top underneath. The pants are Joes Jeans brand and they are just a thick black legging that I had before I was pregnant. These aren't just like pull on totally elastic leggings though (I think those are too see through most of the time) these are more like stretchy black pants (they have a button, zipper and pockets). These pants do not zip at all anymore and I had a hard time getting them over my hips! I wiggled into them and then used my black Bella Band to hide the fact that my pants were wide open.

Thursday - Work
Top: Jcrew, not sure of the price, regular size S
Bottoms: Macy's, Destination Maternity, $24, maternity size XS

photo2

I got this shirt with a gift card after Christmas this year. I was already pregnant but I didn't have a bump yet. I decided to get it in a S instead of an XS so it would have some extra length and I am so glad I did because it is still a good length on me 6 months later! The pants are the same old Destination Maternity pants. I tried to put on some other non maternity pants this morning with a different top but I didn't like it so I changed into this and the minute I put these pants on I felt 100% more comfortable. I still have some room to grow in these pants so I think they may last me all the way to the end!

Friday - Work
Top: TJ Maxx, $9, regular size S
Tank: Old Navy, $10, maternity XS
Bottoms: Old Navy, Maternity Smooth Panel Jeans, $39.94, maternity size 1 short

 photo

1 comment: