Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 34

34 weeks

How Far Along? 34 weeks…only 6 weeks to go (42 days).

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a butternut squash and now weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and is about 17.2 to 18.7 inches long.

Maternity Clothes?  Still just using the few maternity pants I have but mostly wearing dresses.  

Weight Gain? This week my scale at home tells me I am up to almost 20lbs. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so my next update will be more accurate!  

Gender? Girl! Liliana Adele.

Sleep? Still no problems in this area. I am sleeping so hard that I actually find myself waking up really refreshed in the morning.
Food Cravings? Just fruit.

What I Miss? Nothing. Just excited that we are getting so close to meeting this sweet baby girl!

Symptoms?  I really have not noticed any pregnancy symptoms at all this week.
Belly Button? Out
Best Moment of the Week? So many great things happened this week. My amazing girlfriends threw us an adorable and fun baby shower, my bestie took some beautiful maternity pictures for us, and Danny got to celebrate his first Father’s Day! Detailed blog posts on all of these things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment