Friday, June 22, 2012

Belly on a Budget


Saturday - Baby Shower
Dress: TJ Maxx, $39.99, regular size S

June 16, 2012
photo photo2

This is hands down my favorite purchase since I have been pregnant. Way back in March I was home in Brownsville and decided to go to TJMaxx. I love just going in and looking at everything because you never really know what you are going to find. I saw this dress and loved it! It is one of my favorite colors, looked cute on, was a great price and I just knew it would be perfect for later in my pregnancy/a baby shower. Original price of the dress was $118, TJMaxx price was $39.99. Total bargain!!! To top it all off, it was soooo comfortable!

Here is how I looked when I first tried it on and sent the picture to some girlfriends asking about hemming it. The belly has really grown in the last three months!

March 25, 2012
photo7

Monday - Work
Top: Forever 21, $7, regular size S
Skirt: Target, $10, regular size S

photo3

I hated this outfit. I felt like a frumpy lady but we had a busy weekend and I didn't do laundry or brainstorm an outfit the night before.

Tuesday - Work
Dress: TJMaxx, $29.99, regular size 4

photo4

Same dress I posted a few weeks ago. Still fits, its comfy and I look put together. That is all I can ask for these days!

Wednesday - Work & Dr's Appt
Top: Forever 21, don't remember the price, regular size S
Pants: Macy's, Destination Maternity, maternity size XS

photo6 q

Same pants that I whip out about once a week. The top is old and from Forever 21. It was nice and breezy since it is sheer and it still fit my belly in it (barely)!

Thursday - Work
Dress: Dillards, BGBGeneration, don't remember the price, regular size XS

photo5

This dress has some history! The first time I ever wore it was to my bridal shower back in April of 2010 (my mom and I color coordinated, great minds think alike)!

31969_10100276157310414_5130360_n

I wore it for the second time this Easter when my belly wasn't all that big yet. I loved it and thought "why have I not worn this dress in 2 years?"  Then in desperation this morning I pulled it out and hoped it would still fit and it did! The attached slip thing underneath was pretty short in the front so I think this is the last time I can wear it while preggo.

Friday - Work & Rangers Game

I forgot to take a picture this morning but I am wearing denim maternity shorts, a red tank and royal blue cardigan over it. Nothing special.

No comments:

Post a Comment