Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 33

33 weeks


Today is our 2 year anniversary so I made Danny get in the picture!

How Far Along? 33 weeks…only 7 weeks to go (49 days).

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a durian (no idea what that is) and now weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and is about 17.2 to 18.7 inches long.

Maternity Clothes?  Still just using the few maternity pants I have but mostly wearing dresses.  

Weight Gain? 16 lbs. Somehow I lost 2 lbs in the past 2 weeks per my doctor’s scale.  

Gender? Girl! Liliana Adele.

Sleep? Sleep is still great. I think I run around so much trying to get things done during the day that I just fall deeply asleep the minute my head hits the pillow.
Food Cravings? Just fruit. I rarely ever feel hungry so meal time has become difficult. Since I am not hungry, I don’t feel like eating anything too heavy so I would rather just eat some yummy fruit! I can’t get away with this too often though because I know the baby needs me to eat protein and things other than fruit. It is just hard to fit anything else in my belly these days!

What I Miss? Nothing much!

Symptoms?  A little bit of heartburn but still not bad enough for me to take any medicine for it and random leg and foot cramps.



Belly Button? Out but starting to get flatter the more it is being stretched.  
Best Moment of the Week? This past week had a lot of great moments! I had a doctors appointment and got to hear Lily’s heartbeat which is always great! I also got started packing my hospital bag! I have always been that person who packs weeks in advance for trips so I am sure it was no surprise to Danny when I pulled my suitcase out of the closet to start packing! Then, this weekend, Danny and I had a bunch of classes to teach us about all things baby. We took a breastfeeding class, infant CPR, and baby care basics and learned a ton of stuff. I am just hoping we remember it all when Lily gets here!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, happy anniversary! Also, durian is totally weird looking!

    ReplyDelete