Monday, July 23, 2012

Natural Shower Cleaner

Almost one year ago I wrote this post on making my own cleaning products. I am happy to report that a year later I still using my homemade cleaning products and loving them!

In my original post I mentioned that I still needed to change out the hardwood floor cleaner, febreeze, dusting spray and shower cleaner. I stopped using the febreeze all together so that isn't an issue anymore, I got a Shark steam mop to clean the floors so I was able to get rid of the hardwood floor cleaner, the Pledge dusting spray is apparently 99% natural so I have not gotten around to changing that out but this weekend I finally got around to tackling the shower cleaner issue. I loved my kaboom. It was like magic but we finally ran out and it was time to make the switch.

I was looking around on Pinterest to see what I could find for a natural shower cleaner and came across a pin that linked here. This is my kind of cleaning recipe! Only two ingredients (white vinegar and dawn dish soap), and it worked! I just sprayed it on, let it sit for a few minutes and then wiped  it away!

This is such an easy recipe if you are just getting into making your own cleaning products. You may love it so much that you decide to change out all your cleaning products!

Happy cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment