Monday, July 23, 2012

Lily's Nursery

With Lily's due date being 8 days away I figured it was probably time to get some pictures of her nursery up on the blog!

I think I have said it before, but when I found out I was pregnant I immediately thought we were having a girl so I would look at girl stuff all the time. I saw this rug on the Anthropologie website and knew this is what I wanted the nursery to be based around if the baby did end up being a girl.


Lucky for me my intuition was right and I literally ordered this rug the minute I got back to work after the appointment when we found out that we were in fact having a baby girl!

I think all the bright and fun colors drew me to the rug and it really worked out perfectly because Lily's zodiac sign will be Leo, which is a lion, so she will fit in perfectly as the queen of her little jungle! I wasn't really planning on the animals in the rug being part of the theme of her room (I was more focused on the colors) but we did end up having a few special elephant items in the room.

Enough talking! Here are the pictures!

It was to hard to get the whole room in one picture so I tried to do a little panoramic and then a few close up shots!

IMG_5962 
 IMG_5963 
 IMG_5964 
 IMG_5973 IMG_5975 IMG_5978 IMG_5979 IMG_5984 

Now all we need to make the room complete is our little Lily girl! 

1 comment:

  1. AHHH!!!! I am obsessed!!! it looks so sweet and magical!!

    ReplyDelete